[net.religion.jewish] rosen: "bug off"

arig@cvl.UUCP (Ari Gross) (07/22/85)

> > Y.Samet believes in the Torah. The Torah mandates capital punishment in
> > some situations for those who practice homosexuality. Therefore Samet
> > (and by implication all those who believe in the entire Torah) is a n*zi.

> >   (summary of r.rosen's ravings of the past few weeks)

> Rosen, stop this .... You know as well as anyone else that Samet
> is not what you call him.
> If you want to use profanity on the net, put it in net.flame where it
> belongs and bug off of our group.

> 			Zev Zeller

   Rosen, you seem to also be a regular contributor to net.religion.christian.
Why not decide which religion you really belong to and stick to it ???

                                       Ari Gross

brower@fortune.UUCP (Richard Brower) (07/26/85)

In article <658@cvl.UUCP> arig@cvl.UUCP (Ari Gross) writes:
>   Rosen, you seem to also be a regular contributor to net.religion.christian.
>Why not decide which religion you really belong to and stick to it ???
>                                       Ari Gross

Is this a statement to the effect of "If you won't play this game by my
rules, pick up your marbels and go home"?  I have seen no evidence that
Rich Rosen believes that he "belongs" to any religion, and in fact have
seen much evidence which would indicate that he believes that such a
"belonging" is not rational without objective evidence to the basic
tenats of any religion.  And he rightly challenges all religions in
appropriate places.

Richard A. Brower		Fortune Systems
{ihnp4,ucbvax!amd,hpda,sri-unix,harpo}!fortune!brower