[net.religion.jewish] Request to STOP X-POSTING to n.r.j

dsg@mhuxi.UUCP (David S. Green) (12/18/85)

PLEASE STOP CROSS POSTING "POLITICAL ARGUMENTS" BETWEEN JEWS
AND NON JEWS TO NET.RELIGION.JEWISH!

If you all want to argue in net.politics, net.politics.theory,
etc., be my guest BUT please take n.r.j off the Newsgroups list.
Most of what I've seen are no-win arguments between Jews and non-Jews;
since these have not been of a "religious" nature, there are other
more appropriate newsgroups!  NOTE: this is just a request, I am
by no means trying to be a "moderator" or censor of any sort.

gdvsmit@watrose.UUCP (Riel Smit) (12/19/85)

In article <384@mhuxi.UUCP> dsg@mhuxi.UUCP (David S. Green) writes:

>PLEASE STOP CROSS POSTING "POLITICAL ARGUMENTS" BETWEEN JEWS
>AND NON JEWS TO NET.RELIGION.JEWISH!

Ditto for net.nlang.africa