[net.music] Elec. Music - Tangerine Dream

brad@gcc-opus.ARPA (Brad Parker) (01/07/85)

In article <133@decwrl.UUCP> levasseur@morgan.DEC writes:
>  Before closing I'de like to bring up Tangerine Dream. I first heard them
>3 years ago while on vacation in San Francisco. I bought one album which was
>pure trash. I've heard their music in the movie soundtracks to "Wavelength"
>and "Firestarter" and enjoyed both. Could anyone give me suggestions as to
>which T.D. albums are good and worth purchasing. At $8-9 a shot, I hate
>taking a gamble on just buying T.D. albums at random.
>                         Ray

Well, music is like dancing - everbody likes a different style,
but I really like "Force Majeure" and especially "Tangram".

I can't remember, but I think part of Tangram was used on "Risky Business".

--

J Bradford Parker
uucp: seismo!harvard!gcc-opus!brad

"Say something once, Why say it again ?"
	- David Burne

bermes@ihu1m.UUCP (Terry Bermes) (01/10/85)

< "Say something once, why say it again?"
<             - David Burne

   Just for the record - it's Byrne