[net.veg] I would like to know where to find a whole lot of sauce recipes

laura@hoptoad.uucp (Laura Creighton) (02/02/86)

I can steam veggies just great these days.  Now I want cheese sauces, garlic
sauces, and pepper sauces to put on them.  Where do I find out how?

Laura Creighton

ps -- I have Laurel's Kitchen

pps -- I went and ate Ethiopean food a while ago in a restaurant.  The meal
was served in this wonderful pnacake-bread.  Anybody know how to make
Ethiopean pancake bread?

--
Laura Creighton
ihnp4!hoptoad!laura

kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) (02/04/86)

In article <467@hoptoad.uucp>, laura@hoptoad.uucp (Laura Creighton) writes:
> I can steam veggies just great these days.  Now I want cheese sauces, garlic
> sauces, and pepper sauces to put on them.  Where do I find out how?

Two sauce sources (and also good cookbooks in general):

1. The Vegetarian Gourmet - Paul Southey
2. World-of-the-East Vegetarian Cooking - Madhur Jaffrey

You can put garlic sauce on my veggies anytime, Laura.
--
Ken Greer
{amdahl,hplabs}!elan!kg