[net.veg] cholesterol

frangiamore@elwood.DEC (02/10/86)

Newsgroups: net.veg
Subject: Re: eggs, and busy veggies

>> eggs are bad for you....four a week max...

>I've always suspicioned that veggies can eat more eggs than non-veggies,
>my guess being that eggs are bad because of cholesterol(sp?), so is meat, if
>you don't eat meat,.... qed.  Anybody know the "true facts" in this case?

I am on the Weight Watchers Vegetarian Plan and they allow two more eggs
and two more ounces of hard cheese on the vegetarian plan than on the
regular plan.  I also believe this is because of the cholesterol issue.

---
Marlaine Frangiamore

Digital Equipment Corp.
333 South St.    Shrewsbury MA, 01545

(617)841-3512
DTN  237-3512
Mail Stop SHR1-3/D23

UUCP ...decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-elwood!frangiamore
ARPA	 frangiamore%elwood.DEC@decwrl.ARPA

You realize, of course, that all of the above does not have anything to
do with my emloyer.