[net.consumers] Summary of contact lens info available

johnnyr@ihu1m.UUCP (John R. Rosenberg) (09/09/85)

The responses to my recent question on contact lenses
have flooded in, and I want to express my thanks to
those who were kind enough to take time out and send
their advice and experiences. I've got my lenses in
even as I type, and I couldn't be happier.

I have collected the responses into a summary (names removed
to protect the innocent) and would be willing to mail
it to anyone who asks, or if there are lots of requests, I will
post it. So if you would like to see the information, please
let me know.

Again, thanks for all the help.

John Rsoenberg   AT&T-NS
ihnp4!ihu1m!johnnyr

brown@utflis.UUCP (Susan Brown) (09/11/85)

In article <664@ihu1m.UUCP> johnnyr@ihu1m.UUCP (John R. Rosenberg) writes:
>I have collected the responses into a summary (names removed
>to protect the innocent) and would be willing to mail
>it to anyone who asks, or if there are lots of requests, I will
>post it. So if you would like to see the information, please
>let me know.

Yeah, yeah, post it.