[net.consumers] No fee credit card listings

lazarus@sunybcs.UUCP (Daniel G. Winkowski) (03/06/86)

For $1.95 you may purchase a listing of banks which offer credit cards
with no annual fee. This is of particular interest to those of us who
avoid interest payments so the annual fee is our only charge (it is also
of interest to those who have been taken in by the no money down real
estate blitz :-) ).

Bankcard Holders of America
333 Pennsylvania Ave.
S.E. Washington D.C. 20003
--------------
Dan Winkowski @ SUNY Buffalo Computer Science (716-636-2193)
UUCP:	..![bbncca,decvax,dual,rocksanne,watmath]!sunybcs!lazarus
CSNET:	lazarus@Buffalo.CSNET     ARPA:	lazarus%buffalo@CSNET-RELAY
[=]
Today we live in the future,
Tomorrow we'll live for the moment,
But, pray we never live in the past.

olson@harvard.UUCP (Eric Olson) (03/08/86)

In art. <2897@sunybcs.UUCP> lazarus@sunybcs.UUCP (Daniel G. Winkowski) writes:

>For $1.95 you may purchase a listing of banks which offer credit cards
>(it is also
>of interest to those who have been taken in by the no money down real
>estate blitz :-) ).

I am curious as to why you feel people have been "taken".  Don't get me
wrong, I don't disagree, I just don't know.  What are the lies or half-trues
that these people are using?

-Eric.

P.S.  Just started reading net.invest, sorry if this is a repeat request