[net.consumers] how to get net.house started

kolling@decwrl.DEC.COM (Karen Kolling) (05/12/86)

The local guru tells me that the way to get net.house (fixing
up the old homestead) started is for people who want it to post
requests asking for it to the group net.news.group.  What the
procedure is after the requests are posted, I don't know.

fbr@utastro.UUCP (Frank Ray) (05/13/86)

In article <2915@decwrl.DEC.COM>, kolling@decwrl.DEC.COM (Karen Kolling) writes:

> The local guru tells me that the way to get net.house (fixing
> up the old homestead) started is for people who want it to post
> requests asking for it to the group net.news.group....

Hear, hear!  I've done 3.5 old houses, and am starting on a 3.6th.
I would love to see such a group.

fbr@utastro (Dr. Frank B. Ray, McDonald Observatory, UT Austin, 78712)