[net.micro.trs-80] Help! Documentation sought.

conliffe@nacho.DEC (HAL-9000 Development Team) (02/04/85)

Newsgroups:	net.micro.trs-80
Path:		decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-nacho!conliffe
Subject:	Need old R/S documentation

Help,
 I have an old TRS-80 Mod I. This weekend, in a fit of boredom, I
dug out my old TRS-80 Voice Synthesizer and VoxBox (Voice input
module) and hooked them up. But, in the course of moving houses,
I have lost all the associated documentation.

 Does anybody out there have a copy of the "Users Guides" for these
two antiquated pieces of hardware? All and any help appreciated.

	Nigel A Conliffe, DEC Nashua.

Usenet:	decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-nacho!conliffe
USMail: Digital Equipment Corporation,
	Mailstop ZKO2-1/M11
	110 Spitbrook Road,
	Nashua, NH 03062

delanie@trsvax.UUCP (02/15/85)

Try ording the manuals through Radio Shack National Parts, Fort Worth.
Their phone number 817-870-5600.  The catalog numbers are 26-1180 and
26-1181.  Hope this helps.

The above is my suggestion only.  It does not represent the views or
policies of Tandy Corportion or Radio Shack... Thanks.