>From wjh12!gts  Fri Sep 20 12:37:03 1985 remote from packard
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 85 12:32:57 edt
From: packard!wjh12!gts
Subject: The games (and this is my 3rd try)
To: topaz!ru-green!wchao

Man, the mailers between you and me seem to choke on your address a lot.

Well, the message I sent you is below...
--------
Apple Panic, Rear Guard, Crazy Painter are on disk, you say?  Mod I or III
format?  (As specified, I need Mod I.)  And is there anything that you'd like
from my collection?  Most of my stuff, unfortunately, is NOT in /CMD format,
but takes up an entire disk.  Most of them copy with a little work in SU+,
though.

What's your USMail address?  If you can get the programs to me on a Mod I
single density LDOS 5.1.4 or MultiDOS diskette, I'll mail you a diskette
immediately!

-G. T. S.
	(aka the Evil MicroWizard)

--------

What else need be said, besides I hope that this goes through...

Name:		G. T. Samson
Title:		The Evil MicroWizard
Quote:		"No matter where you go...there you are." -- B. Banzai
Other_Quote:	"You speak treason!" "Fluently!" 	  -- The Doctor
ARPA:		gts@wjh12 [preferred] OR samson%h-sc4@harvard
USMail:		Lowell N-43, Harvard U., Cambridge, MA 02138