[net.micro.trs-80] Reply to Michael S. Leibow

WCHAO@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU (12/03/85)

From: WCHAO@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU

	    ------------
Date: 2 Dec 85 17:51:53 EST
From: WCHAO@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: model III upgrade
To: msl5864%ritcv.UUCP@TOPAZ.ARPA

         Get a recent copy of 80-Micro and look thru the advertisements.
I believe Perry Computer of Michigan(and some others) sell upgrade
boards but I do not know if you have to ship your computer to them.
As to the price of the boards, I've seen prices about $600-$650 for
upgrade and I thought that's a fairly low price for the kit considering
you are getting a new keyboard($60-$80, depends on which one you get),
a new mother board, TRSDOS 6.2 and possibly a new drive controller.

William Chao

wchao@blue.rutgers

-------
-------