[net.micro.trs-80] Memory upgrades for Model 100?

wmbabineau@watmath.UUCP (W. Michael Babineau) (12/16/85)

I have read several references in this group  to companies which supply memory upgrade kits
for the Model 100. I would appreciate it if someone could post names/addresses
as I would like to upgrade my model 100 but refuse to pay the $150 that RS
wants for an 8K upgrade.

          Thanks in advance.....
                       -- Michael

--

                                                W. Michael Babineau
                                                Multiprocessor Systems Group,

        ARPA :   wmbabineau%watmath%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

moore@mit-eddie.UUCP (Andrew M. Moore) (12/18/85)

STOP!

Before you buy memory from any other place, I suggest you try Node Computer
Systems.  At $25 per chip, or $23 for two, it's the best I have seen.

   You get UPS Second-Day delivery as well, at no extra charge.  I upgraded
from 16K to 32K for just $46.

Node Computer Systems
(408) 462-3773
720 Capitola Ave., Bldg. D
Capitola, CA  95010

-drew

msl5864@ritcv.UUCP (Michael S. Leibow) (12/18/85)

In article <493@watmath.UUCP> wmbabineau@watmath.UUCP (W. Michael Babineau) writes:
>... I would appreciate it if someone could post names/addresses
>as I would like to upgrade my model 100 but refuse to pay the $150 that RS
>wants for an 8K upgrade.

	I just bought three 8K ram modules from PG Design Electronics.
They guarantee all of there products.  I paid $87.00 for them, and am
completely satisfied.  Their address is:

	PG Design Electronics
	66040 Gratiot
	Richmond, Michigan 48062

telephone: