[net.micro.trs-80] underline

johnw@reed.UUCP (John Windberg) (09/21/86)

Ok Ok How in trsdos 6.x do I generate an underline from the keyboard?
And no I do not have the dos manual thanks. (yes I should get one)
thanks in advance
johnw@reed
.

harris@dg_rtp.UUCP (Mark Harris) (09/25/86)

In article <4136@reed.UUCP> johnw@reed.UUCP (John Windberg) writes:
>Ok Ok How in trsdos 6.x do I generate an underline from the keyboard?
>And no I do not have the dos manual thanks. (yes I should get one)
>thanks in advance
>johnw@reed
>.

combination generate the extra characters.  For example,
<clear><shift> "<" generates either a curly or square brace.  (can't remember).

Do me a favor, if you see this article, let me know either by mail or
posting.  I'm not sure if they are getting to the outside world.
Thanks.