[net.micro.trs-80] computers in school/education

adb1@homxb.UUCP (A.BENSON) (09/30/86)

Are there any users of the TRS-80 Color Computer in home or
school education?  I am interested in the cost, educational
software availability and curriculum structure information.

If you have any ideas/info, please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Angela
(201)870-7565
homxb!adb1

Also,  any info on the Tandy 1000 EX would be appreciated.

Subject: computer use in schools/education
Newsgroups: net.micro.trs

Subject: computers for use in school/education
Newsgroups: general