[net.games.go] Go program for the Macintosh

LOGANJ@BYUVAX.BITNET (02/21/86)

I have a Megamax C program that plays Go on a Macintosh, with some nice
features.  I might be willing to post the source and executable to
the net.  Any interest?

loganj@byuvax.bitnet

LOGANJ@BYUVAX.BITNET (02/25/86)

Okay, I have posted the executable file for my Megamax C program
that plays Go on a Macintosh to net.sources.mac.  Please give me
some feedback.

loganj@byuvax.bitnet

craig@dcl-cs.UUCP (Craig Wylie) (02/26/86)

In article <8602211815.AA14582@ucbjade.Berkeley.Edu> LOGANJ@BYUVAX.BITNET.UUCP writes:
>I have a Megamax C program that plays Go on a Macintosh, with some nice
>features.  I might be willing to post the source and executable to
>the net.  Any interest?
There is defineitely some interest I don't have a Mac available here so
source is definitely the only way.

Craig.
--
UUCP:	 ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!dcl-cs!craig| Post: University of Lancaster,
DARPA:	 craig%lancs.comp@ucl-cs 	  |	  Department of Computing,

LOGANJ@BYUVAX.BITNET (03/11/86)

The source for my Go programs were finally posted to net.sources.mac
today :-)

Will this kind posting create more interest in Programs that play go?
Or will it set the programming of go back ten years by undermining support
for more professional efforts?  Other?

Thanks to those of you who have responded with problems and suggestions!
Don't wait for us to post an improved version.  We will be making changes
to fix the problems and implement the suggested improvements.

Lynn Beus & Jim Logan
BYU Computer Science
232 TMCB
Provo, Utah  84602