From decwrl!decvax!genrad!grkermit!masscomp!clyde!burl!ulysses!mhuxl!ihnp4!gargoyle!oddjob!garret Fri Jul  6 20:33:58 1984
From: garret@oddjob.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.nlang.celts,net.flame
Subject: Stonehenge -- Not Again!
Date: Fri, 6-Jul-84 20:33:58 PDT

*****

Hey, what is this Stonehenge stuff doing all over the net?  It seems like
EVERY time I read through a news.group I run into these 80+ line articles
belaboring the history of Stonehenge.  Why don't you people confine your
remarks to net.nlang.celts?

Trisha

From sunny Wed Jul 11 04:11:27 1984
From: sunny@sun.uucp (Sunny Kirsten)
Newsgroups: net.nlang.celts,net.flame
Subject: Re: Stonehenge -- Not Again!
Date: Wed, 11-Jul-84 04:11:27 PDT

Greetings:
	I believe that Stonehenge has very little to do with the Celtic
	subset of natural languages, and much to do with general science,
	and several other newsgroups.  I can't agree that discussion of
	Stonehenge belongs only in net.nlang.celts, as you claim.  I for
	one, have enjoyed the info on Stonehenge, and feel that it least
	belongs in net.nlang.celts.
{ucbvax|decvax|ihnp4}!sun!sunny	(Sunny Kirsten of Sun Microsystems)

From decwrl!decvax!tektronix!uw-beaver!cornell!vax135!houxz!houxm!ihnp4!gargoyle!oddjob!garret Wed Jul 25 21:03:56 1984
From: garret@oddjob.UChicago.UUCP (Trisha O Tuama)
Newsgroups: net.flame,net.nlang.celts,net.general,net.invest,net.rec.nude,net.pets,net.motss,net.sci,net.astro,net.origins,net.physics
Subject: Re: Stongehenge -- Not Again!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 25-Jul-84 21:03:56 PDT

*****

> Greetings:
>	I believe that Stonehenge has very little to do with the Celtic
> 	subset of natural languages, and much to do with general science,
>	and several other newsgroups.  I can't agree that discussion of
>	Stonehenge belongs only in net.nlang.celts, as you claim.  I for
>	one, have enjoyed the info on Stonehenge, and feel that it least
>	belongs in net.nlang.celts.

Greetings to you, too, Sunny Kirsten of Sun Microsystems,

Frankly I don't give a shit whether or not Stonehenge has anything to
to with the "Celtic subset of natural languages."  My point is that
instead of posting 100+ line articles to six or seven newsgroups, those
participating should actually post to at least 20 groups -- I mean
really, undoubtedly the people at Stonehenge were concerned with
eating and food preparation, and yet all those Stonehenge articles
didn't get posted to net.cooks.  I'll bet those early folks could
have used some investment advice, and yet, once again, we find the
Stonehenge writers were so inconsiderate as not to post their articles
to net.invest.  And you must admit those Stonehenge articles had particular
relevance for net.rec.nude, net.pets, and especially net.motss.

Trisha the Celtic Soul Sister