[net.tv.drwho] Looking for Beta tape of Dr. Who episode

NETOPRVC@NCSUVM.BITNET (08/15/85)

I recently missed taping the Tom Baker "Terror of the Zygons" episode.
I was moving, and it took the local cable company 1 1/2 weeks to
reconnect my service.  If anyone has a copy of this episode on
a Beta tape I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks!Vicky
NETOPRVC @ NCSUVM

brown@nicmad.UUCP (08/17/85)

In article <52@NCSUVM> NETOPRVC@NCSUVM.BITNET writes:
>I recently missed taping the Tom Baker "Terror of the Zygons" episode.
>I was moving, and it took the local cable company 1 1/2 weeks to
>reconnect my service.  If anyone has a copy of this episode on
>a Beta tape I would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks!Vicky
>NETOPRVC @ NCSUVM

I tried to send you e-mail, but it bounced back.  System rochester didn't
know who the system cadre was.

So, I'll do it this way.  I can help you achieve your goal.  Send e-mail
to the address below.  Give me a UUCP path that I can get back to you with.

Mike Brown
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown