[net.tv.drwho] Lynx in "The Time Warrior"

okamoto@ucbvax.ARPA (Jeff Okamoto) (08/22/85)

In article <84@decwrl.UUCP>, lepine@ctoavx.DEC writes:

> 	"Where do Linx's race come from, why does Linx think that our
> reproductive system is an inefficient one, what have they changed to
> instead, and how long, at least, has their war with the Rutans been going on?"
>
> --Simon Barker

To answer these questions: Lynx is a Sontaran from the planet Sontara.
Their reproductive system is nill.  All Sontarans are clones of General
Sontaris.  I presume that they are genetically altered to reduce their
intelligence, increase strength, what have you.

Their war with the Rutans has been going on for quite some time: near
a millenium, I think.

Trivia: Name all the Sontarans that have appeared AND their rank.

Jeff Okamoto
okamoto@BERKELEY.EDU
..!ucbvax!okamoto