[net.tv.drwho] Tardis 22: Guest list, Hotel info

brown@nicmad.UUCP (09/06/85)

[Feed ME!!!!  Feed ME!!!!!    More lines!!!!]

Here is more information about Tardis 22.  Direct from Norman Rubenstein's
mouth.

Hotel prices:  $63.00 single/double
               $69.00 triple
	       $80.00 quad
Price is per night.  Call (312) 565-1234 for reservations.

The flyers will not be in the hands of Spirit Of Light until next Tuesday,
at the earliest.  The printer is slowing things up there.

Guest list so far, with more possible is:

	Jon Pertwee
	Patrick Troughton
	Colin Baker
	John Nathan-Turner
	Liz Sladen
	Janet Fielding
	Nicolla Bryant
	Louise Jamison
	Sarah Sutton
	Mark Strickson
	Terry Nation
	Paul Darrow
	Jacqoline (?) Pierce
	Terry Walsh (who will be doing stunt demonstrations)

The Ticketmaster thing is becoming a problem for Spirit of Light.
The big wigs have been out in New York for 8 weeks finishing the deal
on their opening up out there.  Norman is having a real problem getting
anyone in Chicago to approve the deal.

Your best bet is to send in money directly to Spirit Of Light (see previous
posting) and order tickets that way.

Well, that is the scoop for now.  I hope all of this information helps you
out in deciding to got to Tardis 22 this year.  Who knows, maybe we'll see
each other and not even know it.
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown

brown@nicmad.UUCP (09/06/85)

In article <348@nicmad.UUCP> brown@nicmad.UUCP (Mr. Video) writes:
[]
>Well, that is the scoop for now.  I hope all of this information helps you
>out in deciding to got to Tardis 22 this year.  Who knows, maybe we'll see
                    ^^^
                    go