[net.tv.drwho] Why not "The Invasion"

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (09/17/85)

Can anyone tell me why Lionheart is not including the Troughton
story "The Invasion" with their package to New Jersey Network?
As far as I know, this 8-episode story has two of the episodes
missing, but Lionheart should be able to do some sort of a job
on it, the way they did with "Planet of the Daleks."

One of the main reasons why I want to see this story is that
it is one of two Troughtons which have Lethbridge-Stewart
(in one, a colonel, in the other, a brigadier).

                                         A. G. Percus
                                  (ARPA) percus@acf4
                                   (NYU) percus.acf4
                                  (UUCP) ...!ihnp4!cmcl2!acf4!percus

         "You've redecorated the place -- don't like it."
                                     [Name ALL stories where this
                                      comes from]

brown@nicmad.UUCP (09/19/85)

In article <5020025@acf4.UUCP> percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) writes:
>Can anyone tell me why Lionheart is not including the Troughton
>story "The Invasion" with their package to New Jersey Network?
>As far as I know, this 8-episode story has two of the episodes
>missing, but Lionheart should be able to do some sort of a job
>on it, the way they did with "Planet of the Daleks."

Lionheart has NO control of what they get from the BBC.  It is the Beeb
that edits the episodes into movie form and sends those and the episode
form to Lionheart.  So, the Beeb is the one to complain to, not Lionheart.
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown