[net.tv.drwho] A few requests

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (10/16/85)

Unfortunately, I seem to have missed the latest run of "Hound of
the Baskevilles" (the Tom Baker one) on Arts & Entertainment.

Is there anyone who happened to tape this, who can provide me
with a copy of it?  God knows when it will come again.

Also, another request:  did anyone happen to tape the awful Dr. Who
special broadcast a LONG, long time ago on New Jersey Network
(and maybe other TV stations too) called "Dr. Who in America"?
Next question:  can someone provide me with it, to complete my
library?

Than-q verimuj.
                                         A. G. Percus
                                  (ARPA) percus@acf4
                                   (NYU) percus.acf4
                                  (UUCP) ...!ihnp4!cmcl2!acf4!percus

         "First things first -- or is it the other way round?"
                                 [The quote was something like that.
                                  Could someone tell me who said it,
                                  and in which story?  I can't
                                  seem to remember.]

somner@lasspvax.UUCP (David Somner) (10/20/85)

In article <5020043@acf4.UUCP> percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) writes:
>Unfortunately, I seem to have missed the latest run of "Hound of
>the Baskevilles" (the Tom Baker one) on Arts & Entertainment.
>
>Is there anyone who happened to tape this, who can provide me
>with a copy of it?  God knows when it will come again.

My request is a bit larger than his.  Is there anyone out there with a complete
set of all of the possible available episodes?  This would be my chance to
complete my entire collection in one shot.  My main problem is that in my home
there has been problems with getting people to record things for me while I'm
gone for a semester, so I've missed quite a lot.  I only have a bunch of Bakers
and a few other assorted ones.  I'm quite sure someone has them.  Maybe a
general posting by someone willing to give out multiple copies of complete
sets?  Respond in some way, someone, please!

*  UUCP:  ...!{decvax, ihnp4, allegra, vax135}!cornell!lasspvax!somner       *
*  Arpa:  somner@lasspvax.tn.cornell.edu.arpa                                *
*  Bitnet:  ruuj@cornella.bitnet                                             *
*          My opinions are my own and no one else can have them!             *