[net.tv.drwho] The Two Doctors

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (12/02/85)

Yet another sore point for British fans of Doctor Who:  Apparently
Lyle Stewart has bought solely for American distributuion ALL copies
of the First printing of "The Two Doctors".  This does nothing to
improve the British view of American fans...

Owner of the "second edition" (BTW At half the American price...)
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"Three of them!  I didn't know when I was luck!"
Who said it, what story?

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (12/05/85)

In article <986@abnji.UUCP> nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) writes:

>"Three of them!  I didn't know when I was luck!"
>Who said it, what story?

Actually, I think the quote is:

		      "I didn't know when I was lucky!"
                                                    ^

                    Probably just a typo------------+

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that it was said by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stuart in
THE THREE DOCTORS.