[net.tv.drwho] Pertwee in Corvallis, OR?

nomad@orstcs.UUCP (nomad) (12/12/85)

   Recently I saw a brief blurb about Jon Pertwee possibly comming to
Corvallis, Oregon in June 86 (or something like that). Does anyone
have more information about it? Like WHY would he come to little ole'
here?

     (Oregon State Univ. is the only thing here, other than HP and
     some ecologist, well, it isn't that bad...)

LEE DAMON         FidoNet: 17/1 (CastleNet) {Lee Damon,SysOp}
                  CSnet:  nomad%oregon-state@csnet-relay
                  UUCP :  {hp-pcd,tektronix}!orstcs!nomad

        "I've gone out, and I don't think I'm expected back."

From: nomad@orstcs.UUCP (nomad)
Newsgroups: net.tv.drwho
Subject: Pertwee in Corvallis, OR?
Date: 12 Dec 85 06:35:00 GMT
Nf-ID: #N:orstcs:9100008:000:574
Nf-From: orstcs!nomad    Dec 11 22:35:00 1985