[net.tv.drwho] Doc Who radio show

gts@wjh12.UUCP (G. T. Samson) (12/30/85)

I don't remember who it was out there who said they'd be getting it
(abnji!nyssa, perhaps?), but someone said that they might have a copy
of "Slipback", the radio show, in December.

So, didja get it, huh, huh??!

(I'd love to copy it if you have.)

Name:		G. T. Samson
Title:		The Evil MicroWizard
Quote:		"No matter where you go...there you are." -- B. Banzai
Other_Quote:	"You speak treason!" "Fluently!" 	  -- The Doctor
BITNET:		gts@harvunxw [preferred] OR samson@harvunxu
ARPA:		gts@wjh12 [preferred] OR samson%h-sc4@harvard
		{PLEASE, don't reply to samson@h-sc1@harvard!!!}
USMail:		Lowell N-43, Harvard U., Cambridge, MA 02138

brown@nicmad.UUCP (12/30/85)

In article <661@wjh12.UUCP> gts@wjh12.UUCP (G. T. Samson) writes:
>I don't remember who it was out there who said they'd be getting it
>(abnji!nyssa, perhaps?), but someone said that they might have a copy
>of "Slipback", the radio show, in December.
>
>So, didja get it, huh, huh??!
>
>(I'd love to copy it if you have.)

D I T T O ! ! ! !
--

              ihnp4------\
            harvard-\     \

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (01/02/86)

>In article <661@wjh12.UUCP> gts@wjh12.UUCP (G. T. Samson) writes:
>>I don't remember who it was out there who said they'd be getting it
>>(abnji!nyssa, perhaps?), but someone said that they might have a copy
>>of "Slipback", the radio show, in December.
>>
>>So, didja get it, huh, huh??!
>>
>>(I'd love to copy it if you have.)
>
>D I T T O ! ! ! !

It is delayed by the Christmas mail, but I expect it by the end of the
month.  What did arrive is an interesting collection Doctor Who/related
bits of music, at least 5 different renditions of the theme, for
example.  ("I like you because you're a Dalek!" <-- You've got to hear
that to believe it!)

Priority for copies must go to members of the Jagaroth, however.

PS.  The below quote is from "Attack of the Cybermen", first is
Griffiths spoofing the Cybermen, the next is the Cyberleutenant getting
even.  The next quote will be extremely difficult...
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"Getting a bit rough, is it?"
"Remain silent, or you will die"  Who said them, what story?

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (01/02/86)

Forgot to add, they will both require 60 minute cassette tapes.

Details on that, or the Jagaroth, e-mail me.
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"It's a sort of mini-clone!"  Who said them, what story?

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (01/11/86)

> >"It's a sort of mini-clone!"  Who said them, what story?
>
> Shame on you.  Using a quote from a "story" that wasn't a real story.

Well, that explains everything.  That wasn't very nice, James :-)

           .
        -------
        |-----|             A. G. Percus
        |II II|      (ARPA) percus@acf4
        |II II|       (NYU) percus.acf4
        |II II|      (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
        |II II|
        -------