[net.tv.drwho] That Rumor...

cc-30@cory.BERKELEY.EDU (Sean "Yoda" Rouse) (01/28/86)

SPOILER......

In article <339@spock.UUCP> ckuppe@spock.UUCP (Charles A. Kupperman '87 ) writes:
>		SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
>	SPOILER  The word is that	SPOILER
>	SPOILER  Gallifrey gets destoyed SPOILER
>	SPOILER  at the end. 		 SPOILER
>		SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
>
>(Note: The above spoiler is a vicious rumor: Nothing more.)

Wouldn't it be awfully hard for the Doctor to use his TARDIS if Galifrey
was destroyed, since the TARDIS receives its power for time travel from
Galifrey. I seem to recall that in "The Three Doctors" the Time Lords were
losing their time travel facilities because Omega was draining their power
source. Of course, if we ignore Omega, we still know that the Eye of Harmony
is on Galifrey too! The writers would have to come up with a good explanation
if they're going to destroy Galifrey.

			Any more opinions?

			Sean "Yoda" Rouse

			ARPA: cc-30@cory.berkeley.edu.arpa