[net.tv.drwho] Tripods II Marathon

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (02/24/86)

Sorry to bother you in net.tv.drwho about this, but some people might
be interested...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

     On Saturday, March 1, you can catch up on all the episodes you've
missed from the second series of The Tripods: WNET-TV/Channel 13 in
New York is having a TRIPODS II Marathon -- that is, all the episodes
will be shown, one after the other.

     It starts at 1:00 P.M., and goes until 7:00 P.M.  Enjoy!

           .
        -------
        |-----|             A. G. Percus
        |II II|      (ARPA) percus@acf4
        |II II|       (NYU) percus.acf4
        |II II|      (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
        |II II|
        -------

ins_acjk@jhunix.UUCP (Christopher J Kardish) (03/03/86)

Perhaps you should like to pay attention to the distribution region
for this type of posting.  I am in Maryland, and while I enjoy Tripods,
I am annoyed when I cannot see a show, and am told that I can't.

Sorry to clutter the net with this type of follow-up, our mail system
won't allow me to send a direct reply.

Chris Kardish
--
Christopher J. Kardish

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (03/05/86)

Sorry about that.  Unfortunately, I cannot specify the distribution
here at acf4.  Still, since the subject was brought up before in
net.tv.drwho, I thought people would be happier if I told them about
the marathon than if I did not.

           .
        -------
        |-----|             A. G. Percus
        |II II|      (ARPA) percus@acf4
        |II II|       (NYU) percus.acf4
        |II II|      (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
        |II II|
        -------

                 Lemon Curry?

steve@bambi.UUCP (Steve Miller) (03/06/86)

Chris Kardish writes:

> Perhaps you should like to pay attention to the distribution region
> for this type of posting.  I am in Maryland, and while I enjoy Tripods,
> I am annoyed when I cannot see a show, and am told that I can't.

Nonsense!  Flimsier reasons than this have become the basis of
entire conventions.  Why not get some fans together and come spend
a weekend in the chemically enhanced environment of New Jersey?