[net.tv.drwho] Blakes 7

cc-30@ucbcory.BERKELEY.EDU (Sean "Yoda" Rouse) (11/14/85)

To answer a question...

Yes Lionheart is distributing Blakes 7. KTEH (Ch 54) of San Jose is showing
it on Sunday nights. I unfortunately haven't been able to watch, but someone
is video taping it. It will be interesting to see a younger Colin Baker, since
he was in the show.

				-Sean "Yoda" Rouse

kayuucee@cvl.UUCP (Kenneth W. Crist Jr.) (11/15/85)

> To answer a question...
>
> Yes Lionheart is distributing Blakes 7. KTEH (Ch 54) of San Jose is showing
> it on Sunday nights. I unfortunately haven't been able to watch, but someone
> is video taping it. It will be interesting to see a younger Colin Baker,
> since he was in the show.
>
> 				-Sean "Yoda" Rouse

	WHO???? WHO IS TAPING THIS? ARE THEY WILLING TO MAKE COPIES IF I SEND

THEM TAPES OR MONEY TO BUY TAPES????

						Kenneth Crist, Jr.
						kayuucee@cvl.umd.edu

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (11/18/85)

I was told Saturday night (after NJN's fundraiser; anybody catch the
Jagaroth pledge?) that NJN will not pick up Blake's 7 at the current
time.  It seems that they feel that it would not expand their
audience to any significant degree to justify the costs of purchase
(or something like that, the word was not official).
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"All these corridors look the same to me!"  Who said it, what story?

hughes@monstr.DEC (its only a man in a rubber suit...) (03/10/86)

Blakes 7 was a BBC production, NOT Australian. The first season was written
by Terry Nation as were several stories in the later series.

If you want to find out more, locate a copy of 'Blakes 7 The Programme Guide'
by Tony Attwood (Target, 1983). It is a programme guide and lexicon, along
with other background material. I have seen it for sale at cons so it should
be available somewhere.

Gary Hughes

UUCP:   ...{ decvax | allegra | ucbvax }!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-godzla!hughes
ARPA:      hughes%godzla.DEC @decwrl.ARPA
reality?:  DEC, ZKO1-2/C07, 110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua NH 03062

giorgi@sjuvax.UUCP (John Giorgi) (03/13/86)

In article <1600@decwrl.DEC.COM> hughes@dec-monstr.UUCP writes:
>Blakes 7 was a BBC production, NOT Australian. The first season was written
>by Terry Nation as were several stories in the later series.
>

>Gary Hughes

Not only did Terry Nation write a lot of the stories. He created
the series.

John A. Giorgi