[net.tv.drwho] Question about Keys of Marinus

sma8465@ritcv.UUCP (Mad Wabbit) (03/20/86)

In article <9469@ritcv.UUCP> msl5864@ritcv.UUCP (Michael S. Leibow) writes:
>A couple of weeks ago they were showing The Keys of Marinus on WVIZ in
>Cleveland, OH in the movie format.  I saw the first five parts, but fell
>asleep during the sixth.  It was after 2:00 in the morning, and I was sick
>and tired of the membership drive.  Could someone please tell me what happened
>during the sixth part?  Thanks in advance.
>
>The Keys Of Marinus
>     The Sea Of Death
>     The Velvet Web
>     The Screaming Jungle
>     The Snows Of Terror
>     Sentence Of Death
>     The Keys Of Marinus
>-----------------
>Michael S. Leibow

     Well, I've only read the book (and I'm quoting that from memory),
but as I recall what happen is that after the group had gotten all
of the microchips (circuts?), they returned to the stronghold where they
first arrived.  When they got there, they found that the enemy (large
rubbery creatures) had managed to take over.  I believe it was the doctor
who (no pun intended) gave the enemy all the chips, except that he gave them
the phony copy they cound instead of one of the real ones.  So, when the
circuts were put in place, all hell started breaking loose because the
circut was not complete and included a phony chip.  And during the confusion
everyone was able to escape before the place finally blew up.  If you want
any more information, read the book (or try to find that episode on tv again).

Steve Abbott
(c) Mad Wabbit Software Inc.