[net.misc] Hiring assassins

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (07/16/84)

> Newsgroups: net.misc,net.politics,net.space,net.flame,net.tv,net.sf-lovers

[I am *not* going to post it to all of those newsgroups! net.misc is it.]

>>	Anybody know how to get hold of Remo and Chiun (he said obliquely)?

> Yes, why isn't there a master of Sinaju around when you need one?
>
>			"That's the biz, sweetheart"
>					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer

Why not just look at the dedication in a recent Destroyer novel. There's a P.O.
Box number for the House of Sinanju, in Secaucus, New Jersey, if memory serves.

"Blow it out you ears, Little Father."

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (Jeff Meyer) (07/18/84)

>Why not just look at the dedication in a recent Destroyer novel. There's a P.O.
>Box number for the House of Sinanju, in Secaucus, New Jersey, if memory serves.

I always thought The House of Sinanju sold trinkets or Oriental art.  Of
course, that explains the very violent reaction they had to my declaration
that all their goods were "cheap foreign imitations"...

			Healing slowly in Bellvue Hospital...

					Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
					John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.
UUCP:
 {cornell,decvax,ihnp4,sdcsvax,tektronix,utcsrgv}!uw-beaver \
    {allegra,gatech!sb1,hplabs!lbl-csam,decwrl!sun,ssc-vax} -- !fluke!moriarty
ARPA:
	fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA