[net.sport.hoops] Best conference

srt@ucla-cs.UUCP (02/04/85)

In article <85@gitpyr.UUCP> ofut@gitpyr.UUCP (Jeff Offutt) writes:

>> WHICH IS THE BEST B-BALL CONFERENCE ???
>>
>> My bias is pretty clear, I say the Big East! Top Teams are:
>
>I'd say it's a toss-up between Big East and ACC this year.  I couldn't
>really differentiate between the Top Teams and the rest because
>everybody has a good team in the ACC!

Oh, I think the Pac-10 is clearly the top conference this year.

    Scott R. Turner
    UCLA Computer Science Department
    3531 Boelter Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90024
    ARPA:  srt@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA
    UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!srt

rick@ucla-cs.UUCP (02/05/85)

>Oh, I think the Pac-10 is clearly the top conference this year.
>
>    Scott R. Turner

But Scott, remember this is basketball not football (3-0 on New Year's Day).

--

			       Rick Gillespie
				  rick@ucla-cs

	"She turned me into a newt! . . . I got better."