[net.sport.hoops] Celtics draft picks

tortorino@hamstr.DEC (Sandy T., MKO1-2/H32, 264-5977) (06/26/85)

Subject: Re: Ramblings on Red in Green

>Nf-ID: #N:ISM780:33500017:000:1030
>Nf-From: ISM780!michaelf    Jun 19 12:12:00 1985

>                           With two draft picks next year, even
>       though the selection should be slim compared to this year,
>       they could really fill in any gaps they MIGHT have, i.e. a
>       driving guard besides DJ. Does Tiny Archibald have any
>       kids?

Sounds like the Celts are way ahead of you!  This is now old news, but
they picked Sam Vincent in the first round - an excellent point guard.
If DJ stays hot, and Danny doesn't get more consistent, I think Sam will
see some good action next year.  Ray Williams is dispensable - he's not
an asset to the team.

	Sandy T.