[fa.laser-lovers] Canon LBP-CX

brian@fritz.UUCP (Brian Meyette) (08/15/84)

Do any of you laser lovers have any knowledge of or experience with the
Canon LBP-CX 300 X 300 bpi laser printer??

I would greatly appreciae any info you can send or post to me.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Meyette
{decvax, ucbvax}!trwrb!scgvaxd!pertec!felix!fritz!brian
Subject: Canon LBP-CX printer
Newsgroups: fa.laser-lovers,net.periph

----- News saved at Tue, 14-Aug-84 14:11:06 PDT