[fa.laser-lovers] xerox 8700 version 10 software

laser-lovers@uw-beaver (05/18/85)

From: habke <habke%uofm-uts.cdn%ubc.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>

Does anyone know why version 10 has been delayed for up to 8 months.
We where promised it in february 1985 and are now told september 1985.
The reason given that there where serious bugs in the software;
  which xerox wished to fix first: so what else is new,previous
 versions required man-months (still ongoing) of work to get them
working in online mode; Possible because the interpress standard
was so poorly implemented, if implemented at all:
  Lets hope that version 10 solves some of these problems.

laser-lovers@uw-beaver (05/29/85)

From: habke <habke%uofm-uts.cdn%ubc.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>