[net.kids] teen age problems

pyati@ttidcb.UUCP (Prabha Pyati) (02/07/85)

Subject: net.kids
Newsgroups: general
			TEEA-AGE PROBLEMS:

	I have a teen ager who is good at school and is generally well
 behaved. There are times when I completely fail to understand her and
 temper tantrums she throws. Does any one out there know ways of making a
 teenager feel better about themselves, so they learn to treat others with
 respect and consideration?
							P.Pyati

Subject: teenagers in family
Newsgroups: net.kids
	Please give me your input on how to deal with teenagers spreading
  their wings. It looks so easy to discipline a child between 6 to 10
  compared to when they are teenagers. Granted they are growing up, but
  how teach them to control themselves and manage their affairs with a sence
  of pride has been a major problem to me.  Any helpful suggestions from
  your experiance welcome.
							P.Pyati