[net.kids] Re. Hit your kids: An Alternative

arndt@lymph.DEC (04/09/85)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!  I'm trying to resist folks.

Kidnap the little kid's doll?????  That makes the Kindness Box look
refreshing.

Why don't you blow off one of her doll's head with a gun?  Or saw off a
doll's arm?  That'll teach her!!

In YOUR case, I recommend Day Care.  Perhaps a stranger can do better - any
stranger not stranger than you!

*************************

See Ken Wolman (we're friends now - Hi Ken!), I didn't do a piece about
a Cabbage Patch abduction ring for hire.  Or a Finder of Lost Dolls
Detective (who lost one in his youth - GI Joe, of course!).

"Spare the rod and go sicko."

Regards,

Ken Arndt

simone@lsuc.UUCP (Simone Sherman) (04/16/85)

In article <1575@decwrl.UUCP> arndt@lymph.DEC writes:
||Kidnap the little kid's doll?????  That makes the Kindness Box look
||refreshing.

Come now, Ken. At least if you take a doll away you can give it
back. When I was little I loved to read, and my mother would
punish me by ripping up books that I'd scrounged to save up
to buy at school (anyone else remember the Scholastic Book
Services, where you'd fill in a form and pay your 45c or 60c
per book, and get them in school a few weeks later?).

Of course, if you ripped the doll apart, you could do to
the kid what my mother did to me....

Simone Sherman
Toronto

Wife: I want to sign this off with a cute signature.
Husband: If you don't post it already, I'm going to rip up
	your netnews articles!
--
{utzoo pesnta nrcaero utcs hcr}!lsuc!simone
{allegra decvax ihnp4 linus}!utcsri!lsuc!simone

jcp@osiris.UUCP (Jody Patilla) (04/21/85)

> When I was little I loved to read, and my mother would
> punish me by ripping up books that I'd scrounged to save up
> to buy at school (anyone else remember the Scholastic Book
> Services, where you'd fill in a form and pay your 45c or 60c
> per book, and get them in school a few weeks later?).

	Is this a sick joke, or what ? RIPPING UP BOOKS ? *Anyone*
who destroyed a book in my parent's house spent the night in the barn,
with the other animals.

--

jcpatilla

"'Get stuffed !', the Harlequin replied ..."