[net.music] Perfect Writer

Pawka <PAWKA@nosc-tecr.ARPA> (01/15/85)

	I have a problem with perfect writer that I thought someone out
there in CPMland might be able to help me with. It works fine for small
files, but when I try to edit one that is 180KB, it seems to go into a
loop swapping. I tried increasing the size of the swap file to 248K and
making the delay count for swapping the max (2000), no help! Any ideas?
					Mike
					PAWKA@NOSC-TECR.ARPA
------

merchant@dartvax.UUCP (Peter Merchant) (01/22/85)

> 	I have a problem with perfect writer that I thought someone out
> there in CPMland might be able to help me with. It works fine for small
> files, but when I try to edit one that is 180KB, it seems to go into a
> loop swapping. I tried increasing the size of the swap file to 248K and
> making the delay count for swapping the max (2000), no help! Any ideas?
> 					Mike
> 					PAWKA@NOSC-TECR.ARPA
> ------

It's got a good beat but you can't dance to it.  I'd give it
a 65, man.
--
"I love bandstand..."                            Peter Merchant

mr@isrnix.UUCP (michael regoli) (01/24/85)

]):([

>> From Pawka <PAWKA@nosc-tecr.ARPA>
>> Newsgroups: net.music
>>

>> 	I have a problem with perfect writer that I thought someone out
>> there in CPMland might be able to help me with. It works fine for small
>> files, but when I try to edit one that is 180KB, it seems to go into a
>> loop swapping. I tried increasing the size of the swap file to 248K and
>> making the delay count for swapping the max (2000), no help! Any ideas?
>> 					Mike
>> 					PAWKA@NOSC-TECR.ARPA
>> ------

Woah!  And I thought I was in net.music!

--
           .:.
           /.\                          michael regoli