[net.kids] Spanking perversions, I mean P Caspian

janr@tekecs.UUCP (Jan Rowell) (02/27/86)

Pardon my flame, but never in five years of net reading have
I encountered such sado-maso-pseudoChristian CRAP as Prince
Caspian's latest posting. I feel sleazed upon! May this creap
take his particular brand of perversion somewhere way far
away from net.kids and the real world problems of loving parents.

tim@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) (03/04/86)

In article <5972@tekecs.UUCP> janr@tekecs.UUCP (Jan Rowell) writes:
>Pardon my flame, but never in five years of net reading have
>I encountered such sado-maso-pseudoChristian CRAP as Prince
>Caspian's latest posting. I feel sleazed upon! May this creap
>take his particular brand of perversion somewhere way far
>away from net.kids and the real world problems of loving parents.

Could you be more specific?  So far, I have seen two types of responses
to Prince Caspian's postings.  The more numerous are from people who are
parents who agree with him, and give reasons and examples.

Then there are postings like the one above.  *WHY* is he a "creap"(sic) ?
Which perversion are you talking about?  We expire news fairly quickly
here, and I could only find one article from Caspian, and it didn't
appear to the casual observer (me) to contain sado-maso-pseudoChristian
CRAP.
--
Tim Smith       sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim || ima!ism780!tim || ihnp4!cithep!tim