[net.misc] Help is needed with SPICE

behr@savax.UUCP (11/06/84)

Subject: Help with SPICE
Newsgroups: net.wanted

	Is there anyone out there who may know how to simulate op-amps using
the SPICE circuit simulation program? I am currently trying to run some circuit
analysis on several boards that have op-amps in them and can't seem to come up
with a good, working model for them.
	I would also be interested in finding out if there is some type of
program that anyone may know of that could simulate both analog and digital
circuitry. Several of the boards that I will need to test in the near future
are of this type and I am not quite sure how to go about doing it.

	Any assistance that anyone could offer in this area would be greatly
appreciated.

			Thanks,

				Marc Behr
				Sanders Associates, Nashua, NH

	USPS: CS-2004  NCA1-2232, Nashua, NH 03061
	Phone: (603) 885-4066
	uucp: decvax!ittvax!sii!savax!behr