[net.astro] Testing newsgroup

weltyc@rpics.UUCP (Christopher A. Welty) (07/17/85)

	Is there anyone reading this newsgroup?  I'm not sure I'm
getting it.  Please, if you see this, respond to me and to this
group, so I know if anything is getting out or in...

--
Christopher Welty  RPI Computer Science Dept.     *   *   *   *   *
weltyc%rpi@csnet-relay		ARPA               \ / \ / \ / \ /

crs@lanl.ARPA (07/18/85)

> 	Is there anyone reading this newsgroup?  I'm not sure I'm
> getting it.  Please, if you see this, respond to me and to this
> group, so I know if anything is getting out or in...
>

> --
> Christopher Welty  RPI Computer Science Dept.     *   *   *   *   *
> weltyc%rpi@csnet-relay		ARPA               \ / \ / \ / \ /
> weltyc@rpi			CSNET               \           /
> seismo!rpics!weltyc		UUCP                 -----------
>                                             REX QUONDAM  REXQUE FUTURUS

I suppose there will be an epidemic of followups like this but, yes
your posting reached New Mexico.  I hope this helps.

--
All opinions are mine alone...

Charlie Sorsby
...!{cmcl2,ihnp4,...}!lanl!crs
crs@lanl.arpa

boobiek@hou2h.UUCP (R.KISSELL) (07/23/85)

         Sorry to add another response to the list, but this
         article was read in New Jersey.  Whatever you're doing
         is working fine.

                                            hou2h!boobiek

             YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN PENNSYLVANIA, pass it on.

brown@utflis.UUCP (Susan Brown) (07/24/85)

In article <134@rpics.UUCP> weltyc@rpics.UUCP (Christopher A. Welty) writes:
>	Is there anyone reading this newsgroup?  I'm not sure I'm
>getting it.  Please, if you see this, respond to me and to this
>group, so I know if anything is getting out or in...
>--
>Christopher Welty  RPI Computer Science Dept.     *   *   *   *   *

I'm reading this newsgroup even though I don't understand it.