[net.misc] Threee-errors

simard@loral.UUCP (Ray Simard) (12/13/84)

In article <4322@rochester.UUCP> ken@seneca.UUCP (Sue-Ken Yap) writes:
>>	-- This sentense contains threee errors.
>
>This is a great double-take sentence. Anybody else know others?
>E-mail to me and I will summarize if I get interesting entries.

	This becomes a bigger challenge the more you think about it.
Once you get what the third error is, the sentence becomes valid, at which
time, there become two errors, which makes the sentence invalid, whence
you can again get what the third error is...

	Hmmm, I think I have just invented the logical oscillator!

--

[     I am not a stranger, but a friend you haven't met yet     ]

Ray Simard
Loral Instrumentation, San Diego
{ucbvax, ittvax!dcdwest}!sdcsvax!sdcc6!loral!simard

...Though we may sometimes disagree,
   You are still a friend to me!

david@bragvax.UUCP (David DiGiacomo) (12/15/84)

In article <712@loral.UUCP> simard@loral.UUCP (Ray Simard) writes:
>In article <4322@rochester.UUCP> ken@seneca.UUCP (Sue-Ken Yap) writes:
>>
>>	-- This sentense contains threee errors.
>>
>	This becomes a bigger challenge the more you think about it.
>Once you get what the third error is, the sentence becomes valid, at which
>time, there become two errors, which makes the sentence invalid, whence
>you can again get what the third error is...

Be sure to carry this in your wallet for the next time you're facing
execution by a planet-ruling computer, or human/alien space probe hybrid
(in the Star Trek universe anyway).

--
David DiGiacomo, BRAG Systems Inc., San Mateo CA  (415) 342-3963
(...decvax!ucbvax!hplabs!bragvax!david)