[net.puzzle] The rice puzzler continued...

shuster@oblio.DEC (RoB ShUsTeR 226-6807) (02/20/86)

Thanks your quick possible solutions to the rice puzzle.  I'll post
one or two in net.puzzle later.

Some of you have asked what kind of burner I have used, i.e. if it is
a circular electric burner.  Well, I have used both gas burners and
electric burners; both produce the same set of holes in the rice.

-Rob Shuster

mrgofor@mmm.UUCP (MKR) (02/23/86)

In article <1245@decwrl.DEC.COM> shuster@oblio.DEC (RoB ShUsTeR 226-6807) writes:

>Thanks your quick possible solutions to the rice puzzle.  I'll post
>one or two in net.puzzle later.
>
>Some of you have asked what kind of burner I have used, i.e. if it is
>a circular electric burner.  Well, I have used both gas burners and
>electric burners; both produce the same set of holes in the rice.
>
>-Rob Shuster

	Try using a barbecue. Even gas stoves produce circular flames.

--
					--MKR
When you ain't got nothin' you got nothin' to lose.  - Dylan