[net.lang.mod2] Administrivia and Can anyone help this man?

ken@ROCHESTER.ARPA (Ipse dixit) (01/28/86)

While I am at it, I apologize for the extraneous mail forwarded from my
Usenet newsgroup net.lang.mod2 posting. I received a request to include
the UCBVAX gateway in the mailing list over the weekend and duly added
the address to the list, thinking it was Arpa -> Usenet. Imagine my
surprise this morning to receive my most recent digest through the
mailing list.  The solution is simple - I shall stop posting digests to
net.lang.mod2 since the gateway appears to work Usenet -> Arpa also.

For those of you on the list who are confused, we are still a mailing
list, we haven't gone over to digest format. This simply means that
mailings will get a wider audience. If any of you prefer now to read
info-modula-2 via netnews, let me know and I will take you off the direct
mailing list.  The address for additions and deletions again:

	info-modula-2-request@rochester.arpa    or
	..!{seismo,allegra,decvax}!rochester!info-modula-2-request

Also, if any sys admins out there who would like to consolidate
multiple mailings to a single site into a redistribution list, please
let me know - it will be appreciated.

	Ken
	Info-Modula-2 mailing list coordinator