[net.lang.mod2] modula2 debug modules

garl@nlm-mcs.UUCP (02/05/86)

   I have just purchased the TDI modula2 for the Atari ST, and I was
was wondering if anyone has written a decent modula2 debug package that they
would be willing to share? I am new to modula2, so if there are debug tools
available that I don't know about I would be interested in hearing about them.

							Gary Letourneau
							letourneau@nlm-mcs.arpa

tynor@gitpyr.UUCP (Steve Tynor) (02/07/86)

In article <777@nlm-mcs.ARPA> garl@nlm-mcs.ARPA (Gary Letourneau) writes:

>   I have just purchased the TDI modula2 for the Atari ST, and I was
>was wondering if anyone has written a decent modula2 debug package that they
>would be willing to share? I am new to modula2, so if there are debug tools
>available that I don't know about I would be interested in hearing about them.
>
>							Gary Letourneau
>							letourneau@nlm-mcs.arpa

TDI claims that they're working on a symbolic debugger.  They say to expect
it in a couple of months... (wish they'd fix the editor first...)

No problem is so formidable that you can't just walk away from it.

    Steve Tynor
    Georgia Instutute of Technology

 ...{akgua, allegra, amd, harpo, hplabs,
     ihnp4, masscomp, ut-ngp, rlgvax, sb1,
     uf-cgrl, unmvax, ut-sally}  !gatech!gitpyr!tynor