[net.rec.wood] rockwell speed-block sander problem

gsa@fluke.UUCP (Gary S. Anderson) (11/15/85)

i have a rockwell speed-block orbital sander that exhibits a problem of running
slow, approximately half speed, until it warms up.  it seems to run fine then.
has anyone experienced this problem?  is there a cure?

thanks,

--
Gary S. Anderson (206) 356-5739
John Fluke Mfg. Co.

trussell@mako.UUCP (Dennis Trussell) (11/15/85)

In article <1267@vax1.fluke.UUCP> gsa@fluke.UUCP (Gary S. Anderson) writes:
>i have a rockwell speed-block orbital sander that exhibits a problem of running
>slow, approximately half speed, until it warms up.  it seems to run fine then.
>has anyone experienced this problem?  is there a cure?
>
>thanks,
>
>--
>Gary S. Anderson (206) 356-5739
>John Fluke Mfg. Co.
>P.O. Box C9090  Everett WA  98206
>{uw-beaver,decvax!microsoft,ucbvax!lbl-csam,allegra,ssc-vax}!fluke!gsa

i also have a rockwell speed-block sander with the same problem.  I took
it apart and cleaned it, that did not help much.
	I also would like any help anyone can give me.

Dennis Trussell
ECS/mfg  GWD
tektronix, Wilsonville
Oregon