[net.rec.wood] GRIZZLY tools

maury@oakhill.UUCP (Maury Ubelhor) (12/13/85)

 I am considering the purchase of some new shop tools, and have been
looking at GRIZZLY - specifically the model G1022 table saw, and the
6 inch jointer. Does GRIZZLY build quality tools? Are they a reputable
company? What about replacement parts? If anyone owns or has experience
with any GRIZZLY tool, I would be interested in hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.

guzman@ttidcb.UUCP (Marc Guzman) (12/18/85)

[ food ]

In article <612@oakhill.UUCP> maury@oakhill.UUCP (Maury Ubelhor) writes:

> I am considering the purchase of some new shop tools, and have been
>looking at GRIZZLY - specifically the model G1022 table saw, and the
>6 inch jointer. Does GRIZZLY build quality tools? Are they a reputable
>company? What about replacement parts? If anyone owns or has experience
>with any GRIZZLY tool, I would be interested in hearing from you.
>Thanks in advance.

	=> To anyone who will reply to this request,
Please post it to the Net, I am interested in GRIZZLY tools and I am sure
others are also.

			Thanks. Marc.