[net.news.sa] Security mailing list

root@wcom.UUCP (The Super User) (09/03/85)

	How do I get on the 'security mailing list'??????

				Jim Scardelis
				SA, wcom

dave@sx1100.UUCP (Dave DeHerder) (09/08/85)

(Eat me!)

I can be reached at:
ihnp4!sx1100!dave
(612) 635-2382
Dave DeHerder

lmc@denelcor.UUCP (Lyle McElhaney) (09/11/85)

The Security Mailing List is alive and well, although it's host is not.
The list is being moved to another system at this point, so please bear
with me. I haven't been able to answer mail concerning anything on the list
as yet, but that's ok because there haven't been many submissions for it
since the last issue anyway. Those of you trying to join should hear from
me next week.

Lyle McElhaney
...!denelcor!lmc    (for the nonce)
...!denelcor!sec-request

mcb@styx.UUCP (Michael C. Berch) (09/12/85)

In article <154@denelcor.UUCP> lmc@denelcor.UUCP (Lyle McElhaney) writes:
> The Security Mailing List is alive and well, although it's host is not.
> The list is being moved to another system at this point, so please bear
> with me. I haven't been able to answer mail concerning anything on the list
> as yet, but that's ok because there haven't been many submissions for it
> since the last issue anyway. Those of you trying to join should hear from
> me next week.

Is this the same list as exists on ARPA that is remailed via Rutgers?
If not, would it be possible/desirable to combine & gateway them?

Michael C. Berch
mcb@lll-tis-b.ARPA
{akgua,allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,dual,ihnp4,sun}!idi!styx!mcb

lmc@denelcor.UUCP (Lyle McElhaney) (09/17/85)

> Is this the same list as exists on ARPA that is remailed via Rutgers?
> If not, would it be possible/desirable to combine & gateway them?

No, I don't think this is. This mailing list concerns UNIX exclusively.
If someone at Rutgers or elsewhere on ARPAnet wants to discuss it with
me, I'm at:

	...!hao!nbires!cisden!lmc

or

	303/789-1802 x224