[net.news.sa] mirror.uucp mirroring postings?

In article <333@lll-lcc.UUcp> bandy@lll-lcc.UUcp (Andrew Scott Beals) writes:
>I just noticed three repeat messages in net.general - they
>all had the right return address, but the message-id and path
>were new. They were <3[012]@mirror.mirror.uucp>.
>
>How many repeated messages are we going to get this time?  Let me
>guess - mirror runs notes.
>
>Andy Beals 	{ihnp4,seismo,ll-xn,qantel,pyramid}!lll-crg!bandy

Well, I count 37 so far, mostly to net.general with a few net.announce
and and I think maybe one net.politics terror.

And yes, by their own admission, mirror is a notes site...

Perhaps a little note to mirror!usenet or is that mirror!notes will help.

--
George Robbins - now working with,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr