[net.news.sa] N.C. State

larryl@nvuxr.UUCP (L Lang) (08/18/86)

    Could someone please tell me via e-mail how to reach N.C. State
and Stanford via UUCP.

    Thank you!

Larry Lang
{allegra,akgua,attunix,bellcore,harvard,ihnp4,research}!nvuxr!larryl

jle@ece-csc.UUCP (Jamie Evans) (10/02/86)

In article <148@nvuxr.UUCP> larryl@nvuxr.UUCP (L Lang) writes:

>    Could someone please tell me via e-mail how to reach N.C. State
>and Stanford via UUCP.
>
>    Thank you!
>
>Larry Lang
>{allegra,akgua,attunix,bellcore,harvard,ihnp4,research}!nvuxr!larryl

The e-mail address for NC State is as follows:

decvax!mcnc!ece-csc

Please take note that due to fast expansion of computing facilities
on campus, 4.3 installation and a future ARPANET link , the old
name of NCSU's vax was changed from "ncsu" to "ece-csc".  If you
have any other questions my id is:  jle@ece-csc

-Jamie Evans-
decvax!mcnc!ece-csc!jle

(919) 737-2336 x74