[net.motss] Re re re Question about Flavoured Lubes

kgdykes@watbun.UUCP (04/21/85)

> From: sophie@mnetor.UUCP (Sophie Quigley)
> Date: 19 Apr 85 20:08:24 GMT
>
> > REFERENCES:  <1634@decwrl.UUCP>
> >
> >       I read the note on small dicks, I have a very large
> > one, yet I enjoy a small one just as well. Its the person
> > that counts to me.
>
> Add to that the note from Ray about being complimented for his big penis.
>
> Come on guys!  if you are sincerely trying to make us believe that you believe
> that size doesn't count, try bragging a bit less about how well-endowed (read
> "I am so lucky" => "size is of some importance") you are.
>
> If size is not important, how come none of the "less fortunate" haven't
> spoken up yet? (or do you all come in "jumbo", "super-jumbo" and
> "colossal"?  <-:).
> --
> Sophie Quigley

:-)  Of course I am only three inches...
:-)  But then, width isn't everyting!

You want TOTAL honesty??? As far as I am concerned, "size" means nothing
to a relationship, but for outright casual sex why not go for physical
"perfection" (In my books that means not too large or too small).

              - Ken Dykes
                Software Development Group, U. of Waterloo
                Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.  N2L 3G1
                {clyde,utzoo}!watmath!watbun!kgdykes

Remember, put your best FOOT forward.... :-)