[net.motss] Premarital Sex

beth@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Beth Christy) (06/27/85)

From: barryg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Lee Gold), Message-ID: <2077@sdcrdcf.UUCP>:
>I don't object to anyone else have nonmarital sex but I'm not emotionally
>suited to physical intimacy without the commitment of an intention to
>marry, so it's not for me.
>
>I look forward to reading other comments.
>
>--Lee Gold

My comment:  In many states (most still?) I'm not *allowed* to marry
anyone I'd like to have sex with.  Something about no men involved
makes 'em nervous down at the marriage license bureau.

[I know, I know, no women involved makes 'em nervous too.  Poetic
 license, it was just poetic license (no marriage license, anyway).]

--

--JB                                 All we learn from history is that
                                       we learn nothing from history.